Headlines News :
Home » » Which is your favourite player celebration?

Which is your favourite player celebration?

Written By Unknown on Thursday, June 6, 2013 | Thursday, June 06, 2013

In football I've seen many goals celebrated. I've seen Ronaldinho and his thumbs up celebration. I've seen Cristiano Ronaldo telling the fans to calm down after scoring a brilliant goal. I've seen Takesure Chinyama mimic Bernard Parker’s celebration.

I've seen Nani do summersaults that Sir Alex Ferguson used to despise so much. I've seen Katlego Mashego’s dance numerous times. I've also seen Peter Crouch do the awkward robot dance after scoring for Liverpool.

But for me none of them beat Orlando Pirates Thulasizwe Mbuyane’s dance after he scores.  It’s nice to see the crowd follow his steps as he leads the celebration. Even I feel like dancing along when I see him do it.

Which is the best celebration you've seen by any football player after having scored a goal?

By Ian Kirkpatrick Van Gaal

Twitter: @diskioff [www.twitter.com/diskioff]

If you want to be a Guest Writer via Diskioff please send your article/s to diskioff@gmail.com - subject ‘Guest Writer’.
Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger