Headlines News :
Home » » WELLDONE TO THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE

WELLDONE TO THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE

Written By Unknown on Friday, October 17, 2008 | Friday, October 17, 2008

This is my first article for DISKIOFF, and I’m glad for this opportunity to write articles for DISKIOFF. I hope you'll enjoy my articles. Let me introduce myself. My name is DR NDIVHUWO. If you want to contact me u can do that at joer@in.com or via my boss address proffesor.khumalo@gmail.com - My articles will make you angry, realise the truth, help you understand football more, create arguments and etc. I hope you don’t take it personal when you don’t agree with me. And I hope I bring changes in ur life as a footballin' fan, supporter or slave (as SADDAM call himself). This one was all about introduction, but let me also thanks few people who bring good changes to SA football. If u didn’t make it in this people list, that’s because u haven’t impressed me. Remember it’s not personal but my view.

WELLDONE TO THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE:
SAFA - I know u are not people’s favourate (me included) but biddin' for hosting World Cup in 2006 and 2010 was great thing that you have ever done. This of course was done when DANNY JORDAAN was still SAFA CEO.
Kaizer Motaung - for keeping Kaizer Chiefs brand growing and making sure that his team always have a trophy almost every season.
Patrice Motsepe - for bringing changes in players salaries (now many teams are paying players big salaries. If Motsepe wasn't involved with soccer no team would have agreed with such amounts) and for dreaming big (about Sundowns conquering Africa), its hardly happen in SA to hear a chairman saying he wants his team to win the CAF Champions League.
Irvin Khoza - as a chairman of PSL. For making PSL the richest League in Africa and its professionalism. And making Orlando Pirates become financial strong (Pirates had money problems, but after he was appointed as chairman he changed that and Pirates went on to win NSL in 1994 and 1995; CAF Champions League and SUPER Cup 1996).
Trevor Phillips - for making PSL the strongest League and what is it now.
Lucas Radebe - for representing SA in England and being captain of Leeds United (he was also rewarded, when brew named beer after him RADEBEER).
Nelson Mandela - for attending the announcement of the rights to host the 2010 World Cup. SEPP Blatter said you also help them make the decision.
Gordon Egesund - for being top coach in SA; beating foreign coaches and other SA coaches, by winning 4 SA leagues (PSL) with four different teams. And Ted Dumitru for winning 4 (PSL) leagues with two teams.
BAFANA BAFANA - for winning the AFCON in 1996.
ORLANDO PIRATES - for winning the CAF Champions League in 1995.
KAIZER CHIEFS - for winning the Mandela Cup in 2001.
MAMELODI SUNDOWNS - for winning SA champion league (PSL) 3 times in row.
Benni McCarthy - for being SA 1st player to play in the UEFA Champions League Final.

DR's ART by DR NDIVHUWO

Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger