Headlines News :
Home » » Mabhakabhaka: I’ve stolen my manager's laptop so I can respond

Mabhakabhaka: I’ve stolen my manager's laptop so I can respond

Written By Unknown on Friday, October 17, 2008 | Friday, October 17, 2008

Ayeye! Sbu, you’ve killed me emotionally after reading your comments ku-Diskioff blog. I really stole this laptop so I can respond to u madala: Pirates are struggling to score goals. Ja ne! How on earth are they going to win the Telkom Knockout Cup? GOALS win GAMES! They should know that by now. They call us rookies (Kaizer Chiefs) yet we won more cups than them in the past 5 years. Hehe! I was not planning to drive to Durban this weekend, but Sbu has just made me do so. I’m THERE with full uniform ntate… wearing my Kaizer Chiefs jersey with my yellow VUVUZELA. People all over South Africa know that BIG BUCKS always go to Naturena. We don’t need to debate with the Bucs or Sundowns supporters – the stats speaks loader than words. Shapa Khosi Shapa!

by Mkhize “aka Doctor Khumalo”
Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger