Headlines News :
Home » » House of Pain should be swathed in Black

House of Pain should be swathed in Black

Written By Unknown on Friday, October 17, 2008 | Friday, October 17, 2008

The mood in the Orlando Pirates Football Club is not GOOD... and I'm not talking about the players here. The supporters of one of South Africa’s soccer powerhouses are anxiously waiting for their beloved team to register a win for the 2008/2009 season.

Miss K is one such supporter! I have been extremely patient, to the point of neglecting my girlfriendless duties, I'm so anxious. My boyfriend (luckily is also a soccer fanatic like me, else he would've left me ages ago), is also waiting for my team to register 3 points, then he can go back to having a 'normal relationship' again.

The stress is caused by a lack of proper penetration by the teams striking force. It seems that the forwards of this great team of mine freeze when faced with the prospect of actually scoring. You would swear that there was something terrifying the boys!!!!

I plead with all the supporters to rally behind the team come October 29th to make absolutely certain that The Ghost comes away with 3 points against the Dube Birds. The House of Pain should be swathed in Black to lend our wonderful the support they need.

Till the next time we speak.

Once and Always,
Miss K (Diskioff 1ST Lady writer)
Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger