Headlines News :
Home » » Dear President

Dear President

Written By Unknown on Friday, October 17, 2008 | Friday, October 17, 2008

I hope you have by now settled in Luthuli House. Let me first congratulate you for the victory in Polokwane. It is really good to see someone who is willing to listen to the people and speak their language assend to Luthuli house. I have all the faith in you and your NEC Together with the National Working Comitee.

I know you are a very busy man, so I will go straight to the Point.

The PSL chairperson and some few Elites want to have R70 Million to themselves, simply to thank themselves for being the Administrators of football. Under their leadership however the country is number God know what under FIFA Rankings. Again it was not hard to negotiate the sponsor, but they claim it was. There were offers on the table, and then they decided to go with Standard Bank, and then at the eleventh Hour they decided, no let’s go with ABSA. We are yet to be told what changed their minds.

Comrade President, you are my only hope. Dr Irvin Iron Duke Chairperson (Orlando Pirates), Vice President (SAFA), Chairman (LOC), etc; has become God in South Africa. He is untouchable and He is the one who is in need of the Millions and I tell you not even Jomo Sono can stop him. Its not that I dislike the man, He truly has done a lot (Even if I don’t know what), and His club is not doing well, but we all know that everyone is scared of him.

Please Mr. Comrade President, our second division teams are struggling. They are playing for nothing. Some of the PSL teams do not have sponsors, so you can imagine the Second division teams. I know you are for the people. Even the Young Communist League will tell you, this people are greedy and their power is making them corrupt. I mean R70m, Think about it Mr. President.

STORY CONTINUES: http://diski2010.blogspot.com/
email: baile.diskioff@gmail.com
BAILE (DISKI2010 Manager)
Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger