01. They have 25% support base than their rivals that even includes being loved by soccer commentators etc... rate about 75% support base.
02. They win a treble and little was said to laud them while their rivals won a double but you could bet they had won a FIFA Club World Cup tournament the way it was being highlighted.
03. When they lose to another team, come the next day their rivals will be wearing their own kits like there were the ones who won against them.
04. When they play teams from other countries, their rivals will sit in stands along with visitors to support the foreign team.
05. They are the only team to have won the CAF Champions League medal in the region of Southern Hemisphere.
06. Their logo has a Gold Star for Continental's tournament Victory.
07. This team has forenames: Ezimnyama Ngenkani, Ezikamagebhula, Bhakaniya, The Sea Robbers, The Ghost, The Mighty Buccaneers, The Happy People, ect.
08. The name of the team is: Orlando Pirates Football Club.
09. They are hated by many living in South Africa.
10. Most important thing about noticing such a great team: I was born a Buccaneer,
Once a Buccaneer always a Buccaneer!!
By Mbuso Mahlangu
Twitter: @diskioff [www.twitter.com/diskioff]
If you want to be a Guest Writer via Diskioff please send your article/s to firstname.lastname@example.org - subject ‘Guest Writer’