Headlines News :
Home » » Open Letter to Benson Mhlongo

Open Letter to Benson Mhlongo

Written By Unknown on Monday, September 30, 2013 | Monday, September 30, 2013

I couldn't believe my eyes when reading about how Orlando Pirates, I quote "nearly ended your career ". I’m really surprised at these comments made by you because, wait let me remind you... a year ago if not more you were on Metro FM and gave us the full details of your injury and your recovery process till you kicked the ball again. I remember how you told Rob Marawa that, I quote "Insurance People" said cash in and retire and back then you didn’t say that it was Pirates, how things have changed now.

I admired you as a leader, a player and a fighter against all odds hence you became my hero. I was one of those supporters who gave you a standing ovation when you came in as a sub at Orlando Stadium in the Nedbank Cup in 2012 because when you got injured in Durban against AmaZulu you were not alone but with your fans, me included were injured as well.

We supporters don’t really know what's going on in the admin of our clubs but I would like to believe Orlando Pirates Football Club are not as bad as you now made them to be. I mean this is the club which stood by you throughout your injury, throughout your criminal cases.

Yes Mr. Mhlongo we haven't forgotten what happened in Nelspruit but now why are you rubbishing your recent success with this comments when you had the opportunity to do so couple of years ago or is it a case of you couldn't talk bad about your employer back then… then what does that really say about your integrity as a man.

You are entitled to publicize your feelings but surely not when celebrating a famous victory, you just robbed Platinum Stars the chance to celebrate without your controversial claims.

I wish you the best in your soccer life.

Yours Former Fan,
Martin

Read Benson Mhlongo’s article accusing Orlando Pirates of nearly killing his soccer career: http://bit.ly/17ekfhz
Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger