Headlines News :
Home » » Letter to Orlando Pirates new signings

Letter to Orlando Pirates new signings

Written By Unknown on Monday, June 4, 2012 | Monday, June 04, 2012


Dear Buccaneers,

I was told you won yourself new contracts with the best team in the country Orlando Pirates FC and let me take this opportunity to congratulate you guys.

It is pity that winning contracts with us is nothing special of late as even average players were given an opportunity such as Mlungisi Gumbi, Sepeke Manamela, Chiukepo Msowoya, Lizo Mjemp, Ndumiso Mabena, Thulasizwe Mbuyane etc but your determination, courage and hard work will determine your stay in the team as some of the listed players proved their worth by working very hard to prove their critics wrong in the slogan "Nothing Is Impossible".

It is sad that there is nothing Sweet I am ready to say to you or about you as I was just told of you and your signing doesn’t excite me at all as I will only judge your performance on the field of play than relying on the Theory Given to me. Like I said, your signings doesn’t excite me rather gives me hope that you will add value to our team as well as bringing the healthy competition into our squad which is Inspiring.

I urge you to work very hard to convince me because I don’t know you although I may have seen you before but that is not enough for me to be so sure that you will bring miracles in the team as well spoken players came with the reputation and had to go sooner than expected for various reasons thus please don’t think your name or reputation can be your advantage otherwise ask Sameeg Doutie and Boa Morte.

The reason I said signing with us is nothing special of late is because we already have an effective treble winning team hence some players signed and left before they could even be played like David Fakude, Wilson Shendzelani and soon to be realest Boubacar Talatou etc so be prepared to work your butt off like Mabena and Mbuyane does.

Truth can only build you!

Thugacation

By Zamile Educated-Thug Selepe
Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger