Headlines News :
Home » » Let the Games begin

Let the Games begin

Written By Unknown on Friday, November 14, 2008 | Friday, November 14, 2008

This has been quite a week. First I woke up to the sad news about Mama Africa, may her soul rest in peace, Now Benni has lost his father. My condolences to the McCarthy family.

Now the league race is proving to be interesting. Some small teams are still hanging in there. Golden Arrows are proving to be willing to give the big guns the run for their money. Kaizer Chiefs and Orlando Pirates are slowly finding their rythm, and this could not have come at a better time than now. The two Giants will battle it out for supremecy this weekend.

People might argue that the Soweto derby lost the spark, well I hold a different opinion. Yes there are no PRO's to make noise, and entertain us at the stadium. Not too many big names are involved in this derby, but I tell you, it still brings Mzansi to a stand still. I tell you the country will be divided into two come tomorrow.

I can’t make it to Mmabatho this weekend, but I am amongst the few that already booked themselves a seat at Olympia Park. I am a South African, and will rally behind our national team, beyond 2010. The team has been selected and I hope that motivates everyone to do the right thing and buy himself a ticket. For all the guys that have been saying I bought the ticket because of all the stars that Cameroon are bringing, well they can’t be so wrong. I will be supporting my Bafana Bafana, period.

To all that are heading to the North West, Guys, go and enjoy, and you must remember, that soccer is simply the beautiful game. The game of billions and soccer has never been, and will never be the matter of life and death. To the two teams, well, the world will be watching.

To my Diskioff peeps, especially Miss K, we will forever be happy, win or loose, Diskioff will be the winner at the end of each day.

BAILE (Diski2010 manager)
baile.diskioff@gmail.com
Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger