Headlines News :
Home » » Pleased with Bafana Bafana show, but not happy with Celtic jerseys

Pleased with Bafana Bafana show, but not happy with Celtic jerseys

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, October 15, 2008 | Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I was pleased with the boys (Bafana Bafana) performance. I think they can do it and I wish for Fernandez to be ok for the next game (we really need him). We should have won 2-0, and I blame Brian Baloyi for the goal. I thought he watched those video tapes of Khune... ??? And big ups to the great support for Bafana eBloemfontein – I wish I was there! Those Bloem supporters really know how to make a team win with their singing and dancing. However, I’m still not happy with the way they represent the nation. Why don’t they buy Bafana t-shirts or rather come to the stadium with homemade designs jerseys? I don’t have a beef with Celtic fans, but come on baf’wethu… this is not Bloemfontein Celtic. Anyway well done BLOEMFONTEIN! You Rock Guys! I would love to see our first game of the World Cup in 2010 played eBloem, but I’m afraid they’ll wear their Celtic t-shirts. Otherwise a great performance by Bafana Bafana… Santana is on track.

by Jack
Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger