Headlines News :
Home » » No planning from the Sundowns bench

No planning from the Sundowns bench

Written By Unknown on Tuesday, September 25, 2012 | Tuesday, September 25, 2012

It was last season, during that 1-0 defeat, in the hands of Thomas Sweswe; that I started raising alarms about absence of proper planning, shortage of brains from the bench and poor tactical acumen in the Mamemlodi Sundowns team! And ooh boy I was booed and called all sorts of names! Emotional! Clueless! You name them!

Mine was; you don't lose a league match against prospective title contender, especially when you play at home! Before that I questioned the use of Wayne Sandilands as first choice goalkeeper and many fanatics jumped for my throat, pointing out to me the number of times Sandilands has saved Sundowns and I was patient in reminding them of how a clued up goalie should organise his defense!

Anyway, that didn't help as Pitso Mosimane confused the fanatics worse by roping Sandilands into Bafana Bafana as number 2 or 3 to Itumeleng Khune and those fanatics were quick to remind me "we told you".

Again, I objected to appointment of Teko Modise as captain! Yhooo, I opened the can of worms there! His fans wanted me dead or alive! My question was, were do you see leadership qualities in this fellow!?!

Well, I was saying this because the fellow needs motivating himself! How could he then be expected to rally the troops?

Anyway, today, I seat here and watch Sundowns fans whatever they call themselves hurting because of their crazy loyalty - doing proper analysis, proactively, helped me see the crisis ravaging Chloorkop today, miles ahead of the pack and therefore enabled me to get myself thickest of the shields!

To those blind fanatics, I say deal face the consequences of your ignorance!

By Qwathi Ntswayibana
Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger