Headlines News :
Home » » Letter to Chinyama and Okwi

Letter to Chinyama and Okwi

Written By Unknown on Friday, June 22, 2012 | Friday, June 22, 2012

An open letter to Orlando Pirates new Zimbabwean striker Takesure Chinyama and Ugandan expensive imported striker Emmanuel Okwi.

Dear Rich to be Niggers,

I am sorry that I don’t know your names guys, but for sure you don’t know mine too which is fair if I can say hello people I never heard of before...

You are assigned with the most challenging task of pleasing the most hard to please supporters in the history of South African Football… Orlando Pirates supporters.

The task you are assigned to do was failed by many international players who came up with a huge reputation like Terror Fanteni, Chiukepo Msowoya, Lelo Mbele, Ezenwa Otorogu, Gilbert Mushangazike and many more so don’t be afraid to fail but please know that i am eyeing you and expecting Goods.

Pirates has won everything in South Africa thus far and I urge you to personally put us in the map by hitting the net as many times as possible for us to at least have a leading goalscorer... that means to help us defend all our trophies as well as taking CAF Champions League of course.

I didn’t even research about you because what you once did belongs in the museum and pity I am not museum minded hence I only cherish the future so you a have a new blank page to write history on. I also propose new girlfriends everyday because who I was dating yesterday belongs in the museum thus my future starts everyday hahaha just kidding.

I am giving you a maximum 5 games to impress me otherwise; I am going to dislike you. Might it be friendly games or whatsoever, Impress me guys.

A student in university just need a question paper to be tested to prove s/he is smart mentally but doesn’t request 5 tests excusing that s/he is revising, adapting or copying so make me proud by grabbing the task in hand. For sure you were signed for you know soccer, not to learn soccer so adapting my foot.

Good Luck Boys!

Thugacation

By Zamile Educated-Thug Selepe
Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger