Headlines News :
Home » » Orlando Pirates and Arsenal must complete my weekend

Orlando Pirates and Arsenal must complete my weekend

Written By Unknown on Saturday, December 17, 2011 | Saturday, December 17, 2011


Real Madrid have started my weekend football wisely by hammering Sevilla 6-2 with Cristiano Ronaldo scoring a hat-trick and I’m happy the team I dislike Chelsea draw 1-1 against Wigan.

That means if my team Arsenal beat Manchester City, we are climbing up the log, again with Moroka Swallows having drawn against Platinum Stars, Our win (Orlando Pirates vs. Bloemfontein Celtic) will see us climbing up the log table too, but that is if we win with a convincing score line to secure a better goal difference than Free State Stars.

My money today is on Arsenal and Orlando Pirates to complement my weekend.

I hate Barcelona but I don’t care whether they win or not because they are behind my Madrid, I hate Manchester United too.

Go Buccaneer, Go Gunners!!!

Thugger Thugger is behind you boys, make my day!!!

Thugacation!

By Zamile Educated-Thug Selepe

Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger