Headlines News :
Home » » Bucs supporters: Teko Modise debate

Bucs supporters: Teko Modise debate

Written By Unknown on Sunday, December 18, 2011 | Sunday, December 18, 2011

Thabelo Khiba says: Teko Modise says he has matured since he left Orlando Pirates, and now cares more about his team than he does about himself. "I am mature now … I am more of a team player than individual, and more concerned about the team than myself."

You bloody agent, myself and Xoli nearly exchanged hot klaaps because of you. Not taking anything away from your immense talent, but o ntlwaela mawaza strue. To think I defended you, nxa! Guys, now the blind Thabelo can see, and fuming from inside.

Xoli Mapuma
Worse than Chapwoman (Ryan Chapman - breaking the bones sign in front of The Ghost was offending to the Bucs family) who is from our development. Bloody moer! I said it. Teko thought he was bigger than Orlando Pirates. Let alone going out of the camp.

Lebohang Mufasa Motsoatsoa
Why I am not amazed? He used the Orlando Pirates brand to enrich himself and left with a cunning smile. I am grateful the Iron Duke disposed of him.

Thabelo Khiba
To think I supported the Iron Duke's idea of giving him jersey no 10, while he knew he cared less about the brand, but himself. Teko Modise can go to hell for all I care.

Thabo Mabando
There was a picture that was posted few days ago about Modise, there were people who were defending him, praising him, and I said that the boy has an ego. Some didn’t want to hear it, I’ve always known that the boy has a filthy attitude, I don’t know how you guys didn’t see it, he was behaving like everything was all about him, that is why my Krol made Pirates part ways with him. I tried to tell you guys but you said Krol destroyed him, Krol was a no nonsense coach he took all the guys who wanted to play and those guys played and we won almost everything, if Modise remained with Pirates I doubt we were going to win, but thanks to Krol he parted ways with him - even Thulasizwe Mbuyani told you guys in public. So for me Modise can go where the sun doesn’t shine. I lost respect for that boy long time ago.

Neo BucsPrincess Melamu
He was big headed, I’m sure after Juju (Thulasizwe Mbuyane) told the whole nation about his ego, Teko did some soul searching... lol!

Simelane Philani Simo
His bad attitude led to the downfall of Katlego Mashego and Dennis Masina. He made the biggest mistake of his life, why should he mess with the champs? That’s why I say sooner he will eat mud like my beloved Steve Lekoelea. Once he leaves Mamelodi Sundowns they will start winning cups why I say this is because he left SuperSport United they won the league 3 times and when he left Orlando Pirates we won the treble and now we going to win everything.

Zamile Educated-Thug Selepe
Eh, Thabelo is brave neh, mina ego yam couldn’t let me open up and apologies to Xoli if I was in your shoes hence I once said I’m learning professionalism from you guys. I open my heart to you that If Chansa can play well today, I will apologies to all of you for opposing you by slamming him, its hard to do this but I’m inspired by what Thabelo did, although I still think there was no need for Mbuyane to publicly slam another stupid professional.

Thabelo Khiba
@ Zamile, I'm sure you would have apologized juju lami, there would have been no other way. This was total exposure of my blindness & clouded judgment; I mean I even said Xoli had something personal against Modise.

Read what Teko Modise said:
Teko Modise says he has matured since he left Orlando Pirates, and now cares more about his team than he does about himself - http://goo.gl/WxMra
Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger