Headlines News :
Home » » Mr. Leal is killing Orlando Pirates

Mr. Leal is killing Orlando Pirates

Written By Unknown on Thursday, November 3, 2011 | Thursday, November 03, 2011


When Mr. Irvin Khoza appointed Mr. Julio Leal as our coach I was one of those who were in support of the decision but through what I’m seeing at the moment Mabhakania is not good. Allow me to put my head on the block and say that Mr. Leal is slowly but surely destroying the good foundation that the Dutchman put together.

Before he left I’ve been trying to study Mr. Leal game plan but Mabhakania mark my words come end of the season we will be fighting for position four in the Premier Soccer League. Mr. Leal is taking Orlando Pirates for a ride and I’m definitely sure that Mr. Khoza is regretting his decision right now.

At first I thought Mr. Leal was more experienced coach than Mr. Ruud Krol, but how wrong I was Mabhakania. I really hate to say what will happen in few games coming and I hate to single out players but Mr. Leal is costing us big time.

We should have won this game (Orlando Pirates 1-1 Moroka Swallows) easily if he had plan properly, but due to this European tendency of taking our soccer standard for granted he always look like a man who is thinking, but I really do not know what to call him - a stubborn coach or e dandahead!

By Asivhanzhi Muruge
Share this post :

+ comments + 1 comments

Anonymous
November 3, 2011 at 2:55 AM

dear mr perfect coward, stop smoking cabbage and then go to the game. you were too impaired to witness the game and the game plan. well if I I hurt your feelings good for you. Stop trying to give Leal a peice of your mind hence you have nothing left. It is obvious you were not part of the township brick fights, I will sure hate to bein the forefront with a damn freaken mother like you. You hold you brick and the trash can lead and advance you dommy. No wonder you have all kind of scratches on your head, too many half bricks bounced on your head so you cannot think right. So shut the hello and whistle while we take it to the entire league. Swallows had to get in the house because you dommy could not hold your ground but we sure came and got them out. Watch our next game when we clip the small bird, stop being a sissy you freaken pissy. We foght to the end with only four regular players who have not yet gotten used to each. Make sure I see your registration card sounds like you have a fake membership card.

kOMBERS

Post a Comment
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger