Headlines News :
Home » » Let’s support Mamelodi Sundowns

Let’s support Mamelodi Sundowns

Written By Unknown on Sunday, June 19, 2011 | Sunday, June 19, 2011

I think we've said enough and showed our dissatisfaction regarding the running of the team. I think now its time we wait and see what Patrice Motsepe has in store for us and if it will work.

When Jacob Zuma was made president I was not happy but I learned to accept it and I'm now in a position where I would help him make South Africa great.

That's how I see Trott Moloto, I called for his head and non happened. Let's support the team!

By Mthobisi Cilo
Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger