Headlines News :
Home » » Pic of the Week: Amakhosi for life!!!!

Pic of the Week: Amakhosi for life!!!!

Written By Unknown on Tuesday, July 28, 2009 | Tuesday, July 28, 2009
















In this photo: Sello Mapogosha and Dave Murray
Share this post :

+ comments + 1 comments

Anonymous
July 29, 2009 at 1:31 PM

chiesf is de most multi ethnic team in RSA. chiesf is having more and more diversity by day, they will get a humanitarean award for embracing diversity. Every time I read their publication I see a diffarent race and that is real good chiesf. Tutu I I hope he is taking notice at this grate development, all races have always been welcome at Chiefs. Look Tovey is head coach at Amazulu and Kompele at Platinum stars if my memory serves me well , I stand corrected.

Post a Comment
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger