Headlines News :
Home » » We need to give Coaches time

We need to give Coaches time

Written By Unknown on Thursday, May 21, 2009 | Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hi to all my fellow Mamelodi Sundowners Supporters… remind me again what was wrong with Neil Tovey? Please allow me to refer to Manchester United. Did u know that sir Alex Ferguson was almost fired in 1990?

But luckily he was not fired and he went on to win countless trophies! This goes to show that if you give a quality coach the support from management that he needs and give him time, time, time and time to implement his plans then watch what will happen...

Did I mention that you must give the coach time? I think we should learn from Manchester United, Arsenal and Liverpool... they get coaches and keep them whether they win, lose or draw… over time they’ll get it rite.. I’m sad that Tovey signed a contract with AmaZulu.

by Baloyi
Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger