Headlines News :
Home » » Benchwarmers make the Bafana squad

Benchwarmers make the Bafana squad

Written By Unknown on Saturday, May 16, 2009 | Saturday, May 16, 2009

It was really hurting to see Santana and Mosimane’s 2009 Confederations Cup squad to represent us in June. And worse Santana said he picked the players on performance and merit. That’s a blatant liar!

I’m not being negative or hating on the players that were chosen. However, I’m very worried and thinking what must Henyekane, Cale or Klate do to be included in the Bafana squad?

The likes of Baloyi, Booth, Mphela, Mokoena and Sibaya are benchwarmers - these players haven’t being playing regularly at their respected teams.

Obviously I don’t wish Bafana any bad luck in the Confederations Cup, but how can Santana motive us fans to go and fill up the stadiums during the tournament?

Then Mosimane on national TV says we must support the players they’ve picked up. How can we support such ludicrous? I know I’m not a Coach, but I think it’s not fair to tell me to go and support such mediocre.

If they choose to put benchwarmers they mustn’t expect me to go to the stadiums and waste my time; blowing my vuvuzela, shouting and singing (shosholoza) my heart out and knowing at the end of the day we had an average team.

That’s asking TOO much of me. When they decide to be fair to all players and don’t choose them because of their names and reputations I will fully support Bafana 100% all the way to the grave.

by BigMac
Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger