Headlines News :
Home » » DR'S ART: WHO'S FAULT IS IT?

DR'S ART: WHO'S FAULT IS IT?

Written By Unknown on Friday, March 27, 2009 | Friday, March 27, 2009

Coaches come and go, players come and go. Indeed Henri Michel is gone! Any player following him? That’s a million dollar question but the answer is simple, few players will bust the dust (in simple English few players will leave).

What makes Coaches get fired? Result, result, result and result (read carefully I didn’t say resign).This article is not about Michel only but all Coaches, it just that I will use Michel because he is the latest victim of unemployment.

DR: He is fired hahahahaha.
Nurse: That’s not funny DR, why are you laughing at Michel?
DR: I've been in pain for weeks nurse - can’t I enjoy this moment, you know this season we won’t celebrate a Cup victory so is better to laugh at Michel.
Nurse: That’s unlike you. You always support Coaches why not Michel?
DR: Nurse indeed I support my Coaches, but if the Coach is discouraging players what should I do?
Nurse: What are you talking about?
DR: Are you that forgetful? I mean all people heard Michel saying his players are average and he was told otherwise. When Mamelodi Sundowns win the players are improving, when Sundowns lose its back to average. Recently when Sundowns lost to Bay United Michel said, "When I said my players are average people said this man doesn’t know what he is talking about". So Nurse you will understand why I’m laughing.") Ohh sorry back to the main story...

Some supporters say we must also blame players, in some stance yes, but not always the Coach is always to blame. Why? The Coach select his 18 players every game, the coach select starting eleven every game. The Coach makes tactics or plans every game. Do you get me? Yes... No… not sure?????

Ok, when a Coach select players (game plan and tactics) he makes sure that these players (game plan and tactics) will make him (Coach) a winner. If they don’t win surely it means he was wrong.

Back to Michel - Michel it was not nice having you, but I did learn something from you. What is it that I learn from Michel ........ I forgot but I think I’ve learned something from you, OK Michel truly speaking I didn’t learn a thing so go back to France and learn more so that when you come back we (South African) can learn something until then Good bye!

Ohhhh I nearly forget when or if you come back I hope you come back as Kaizer Chiefs, Orlando Pirates or any other team expect Mamelodi Sundowns… please we had enough.

Remember it's only my view! If you have something on the contrary, let me know at doctor.diskioff@gmail.com or proffesor.khumalo.diskioff@gmail.com

Written by DR NDIVHUWO
Share this post :

+ comments + 1 comments

March 29, 2009 at 7:21 AM

That was quite funny!
Michel was just such an easy guy to hate. Came across as being very arrogant at times.
I'm not condoning the actions of the Sundowns fans but you can see where they were coming from.

Post a Comment
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger