Headlines News :
Home » » Can Ted win his first game as Downs coach?

Can Ted win his first game as Downs coach?

Written By Unknown on Tuesday, March 31, 2009 | Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Siyabulela
Ted Dumitru, I hope that we win all the remaining matches. I’m tired of this (winning this game and loosing the next game).

Thomas
Neil Tovey! Neil Tovey! I wanted Neil Tovey to be the new coach at Mamelodi Sundowns! However, the President decided to go for Ted. I’m not that happy, but let’s hope Ted brings the glory days back at the Brazilian camp!

Mandla
Bafana ba style! I’m confident that Ted will bring a smile in my face when we play against Platinum Stars. This will be a revenge game and I want us to win this game 3-0 or more to show that we are back.

Thabiso
Ted has always being my number 1 coach and I wish him all the luck. It’s going to be a very tough one for him to bring back the smiles. Many of my friends are angry and still angry. Let’s hope Ted is the right man we need at the moment……

Stephens
I THINK DA FOREIGN COACHES ARE JUST HERE FOR DA MONEY!

Madziva
From now on until the end of the season we are going to win all the games! Will that makes us champions?

Nzama
Ted, you must win all our left games, i mean all. Otherwise you "gone", not to the technical team but out of Mamelodi Sundowns. Good Luck!

Sellnick
Thanks to Mr. Motsepe for hearing our cries, I hope Ted doesn't snub Moriri like he did when he took over at Bafana x2 and Moriri was the top goal scorer yet he left him behind. I'm positive that we'll do better next season, it's just SAD to finish the season trophyless though, and it’s so unlike us. Thanks for nothing Michel...

Share this post :

+ comments + 1 comments

Anonymous
April 1, 2009 at 4:16 AM

Ted is the man

Post a Comment
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger