Headlines News :
Home » » Being a Pirates supporter!

Being a Pirates supporter!

Written By Unknown on Monday, March 23, 2009 | Monday, March 23, 2009

Patience is an understatement...

You travel with them wherever they go, you attend all their home games.
You jump, scream, sing, dance for 3 or more hours and never have a voice on a Sunday morning ...FOR WHAT?

You wear black, white and red wherever you go - everyday!

You promote, advertise & sell Pirates to the people.
You have great united bunch of supporters that have so much love to give.

You have Pirates on your bed, clothes, wall, floor, curtains, cups, plates ...FOR WHAT?
You defend your team's losses and draws, you get used to being laughed at every Monday.
You make yourself a fool, knowingly.

You have faith every time there's a Cup competition but all you end up getting is a Charity Cup!
When your team wins one game, you celebrate for 5 weeks! ...FOR WHAT?

I love my team with all my heart but when will I be given reason to celebrate?
When will the dust b dusted off our cabinet?
When will we lift up a trophy?

We buy players, sell players, change coaches luck we change underwear ...KENG?
I’m still a PATIENT supporter and I'll always love my team.

I'm still going to attend all their games even though I know I’m not always going to be happy!
Whether they decide to win or loose the league, I’m still going to be right behind my boys.

I’ll support Bucs till I die...
ONCE AND ALWAYS A PIRATE!

Xoliswa N Dlamini
Share this post :

+ comments + 1 comments

Anonymous
July 11, 2009 at 8:07 AM

You are talking a whole lot of hog waste. It is unbecoming of a Pirates fan to go on YOU TUBE and google SENYAKA WA KAKA. You better pick up your doo doo you excrited all over Orlando Farm. We are going to vodoo your doo doo and you will doo doo in your pants all over the world. Every time you show up they will say " HERE COME BIG DOODY"

Bucs Pitbull

Post a Comment
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger