Headlines News :
Home » » What is happen at Sundowns???

What is happen at Sundowns???

Written By Unknown on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 | Tuesday, December 23, 2008

You know what... i would'nt be surprised if we end up @ position no 13 @ the end of the season or worse get relegated & play in the Mvela Leg. Sundowns players r so spoiled & there r showing no sign of wanting to win games! SIES MAAN!

I am sick & tired of this spoiled brats Nxa!
by Joe

I am a fan but honestly. I have not been happy with the tactics of our coach. I agree with a lot of people who say that he has no plan B. That being said I must say the players are doing all they can... hopefulllyy our luck will change. Cannot wait to see my man Moriri back in action. Guys I dont know a lot of people who are fans. I would like to go to the matches with some people. If anyone interested please contact me on zwelibanzi.sapula@absacapital.com

I am hoping to hoook up with some fans and go to the matches together.
by Zwelibanzi Sapula
Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger