Headlines News :
Home » » Enjoy safely Diskioff readers

Enjoy safely Diskioff readers

Written By Unknown on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 | Tuesday, December 23, 2008

What a year for me personally and for Diskioff. The only thing that really disturbed me was when I lost a father figure, a role model and friend. My brothers death was something that made this year the worst of my life. A true Sundowns fan who would be bitterly disapointed with the things at the Pretoria outfit.

As for diskioff its something that I safely can say its my lifelong dream come true. It would not have come true if it was not for Proffesor and the whole team, the very best team in this country.

To all our fans, my friends and family and all the South African community, let me take this opportunity to wish all of you the safest and fun festive and a diskioff prosperous new year.

To my best friend and the mother of my beautiful and intelligent daughter, you everything to me.
Happy holidays everyone.

Kind Regards,
Baile (Diski2010 manager)
baile.diskioff@gmail.com
Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger