Headlines News :
Home » » Barker lambasted Sundowns unfair loan agreement terms

Barker lambasted Sundowns unfair loan agreement terms

Written By Unknown on Friday, April 18, 2014 | Friday, April 18, 2014

Mpumalanga Black Aces coach Clive Barker was pleased by his boys’ terrific performance against Mamelodi Sundowns. He was satisfied with the performance but lambasted Sundowns unfair loan deal agreement which prevented 3 of his players to play against them. He attributed the defeat against Sundowns to a crazy loan deal clause and also suspension of his two best players.

“It was a terrific performance when you look at that six of our best players that played against Kaizer Chiefs a week ago were out.  A force of the 3 (due to loan deal agreement clause with Sundowns which prevent any loaned player to play against them) which is crazy rule that they (Sundowns) need to change.  Mbulelo Mabizela and Miguel Timm (who scored a last-minute goal against Kaizer Chiefs) were suspended”.

Barker was full of praise of the second half performance. Aces dominated the second half after started in the slow pace in the 10 minutes of the game which is resulted in the only goal of the game after poor marking in the box. Aces created 3 chances but failed to convert them.

“The absence of key players limited our changes but all credits to Sundowns. They played well in the first half but we turned it around in the second half by creating 3 to 4 chances but we failed to convert the chances but at the end, Sundowns deserve to win 1-0 and the way they played maybe they can go on to win the championship.”

Barker also tipped Kaizer Chiefs as the champion of the 2013/2014 Premier Soccer League.

“I think Kaizer Chiefs will go on to win it. They have got a game in hand and they know how to win it. I have got a feeling that when it when it comes down to the wire Chiefs will win it. They had won many championships.”

Barker lambasted Sundowns unfairly loan deal terms to prevent any loaned player to play against them. He called the loan deal crazy, unsporting and unfairly as it doesn’t promote competition in the beautiful game.

“We had 3 of our players that did not play this evening due to loan agreement condition with Sundowns. I thought maybe they would go sportsman’s way and turn around and say let’s play and see who is the best team but they played to the rule as they are at the moment. It is a crazy situation but I don’t think it is happening anywhere in the world but I am not quite sure about that, you (sports journalists) can fill us in but I don’t think it is happening anywhere in the world.”

**After conducting a research, it was found out that the loan deal clause which prevents any loaned player to play with his own team is endorsed by FIFA. Chelsea is also exercising the same clause for all its loaned players.  There is nothing untoward as Aces accepted the legal terms of the loan deal conditions with Sundowns. The loan deal was signed before the start of the season and Sundowns is paying the salaries of the loaned players at Aces.**

By Owen Mundalamo
Share this post :

+ comments + 2 comments

October 16, 2015 at 5:30 PM

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) 008376918351 Thank you.

October 16, 2015 at 5:30 PM

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) 008376918351 Thank you.

Post a Comment
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger