Headlines News :
Home » » Pitso Mosimane – I have earned it and I give it to myself!

Pitso Mosimane – I have earned it and I give it to myself!

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, March 26, 2014 | Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Mamelodi Sundowns coach Pitso Mosimane was very excited with a 3-1 victory against Platinum Stars at Royal Bafokeng Stadium. Surprise Moriri, Lebohang Mokoena and Anthony Laffor scored for Sundowns whilst Robert Ng'ambi scored a consolidation goal for Dikwena.

Mosimane attributed the victory to good preparatory work and well tactical organisational deployed in the game.

"I watched a Platinum Stars DVD in the bus and even when players were warming up.  I really wanted to win this game. It’s important for Sundowns because we have been coming here and we have been playing Stars and we haven’t had what we deserve. We came here and we got a respect."

Mosimane confessed that a game against Stars was his best game since joining Sundowns.

"I have never worked on a tactical organisation as much as this. This is one of my best games ever I have been with Sundowns. Everything was tactical spot on. I think we could have scored 2 or 3 goals with Anthony Laffor and others. First half, we had one or two chances but we couldn't convert."

Mosimane lambasted Wayne Sandilands for poor decision making after an injury.

"I was upset because I thought he was injured because he came down before and he makes me do the last substitution with Kennedy Mweene on the bench.  Bafana (Bafana) goalkeeper can’t give me that. Fortunately he managed to go on and would never accept that."

Mosimane revealed how he tactically closed down Dikwena with ease in the game.

"Our tactics were spot on. We looked after Robert Ng'ambi who came second best. He is always late in the, box. We looked after (Mogakolodi) Ngele. We looked after Vuyo Mere the whole night."

"Lebohang Mokoena was spot on. He wasn't flashy in the first half but we kept Vuyo. We have to close his side.  We pressed Issa Sarr on the ball. We were spot on and we were two against one on Siphelele Mthembu and we killed the wingers and the wing play.  We pressed from the top and even in the 90th minute, we pressed in the corner kick with three of my players in the box."

Mosimane praised himself by dedicating the victory to himself after the game.

"This one I have earned it and I give it to myself!"

By Owen Mashudu Mundalamo
Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger