Headlines News :
Home » » Letter to Kaizer Chiefs Football Club

Letter to Kaizer Chiefs Football Club

Written By Unknown on Thursday, February 20, 2014 | Thursday, February 20, 2014

Dear Kaizer Chiefs,

Every time when you play it’s like the State of the Nations address is taking place (everybody is glued to the screen), every game you play the results are obvious and predictable.

Coaches are having sleepless nights and it’s no longer nice to talk about soccer at work, schools or on the streets because it’s like we are teasing other people whom I won't mention their names for my personal safety.

As a diehard supporter it’s not that I do not appreciate the babalaas of win, win, win, win, win, win, win, win, win you are giving us every day, even my girlfriend thinks I am cheating because I’m always glitter (ever happy).

Not that I am complaining but what I want to let you know is that u making us to have many enemies... keep up the good results though.

Yours Khosifully,
Sipho Samakhosi Tshabalala
Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger