Headlines News :
Home » » Sukazi vows to teach Majoro and others a lesson

Sukazi vows to teach Majoro and others a lesson

Written By Unknown on Friday, January 17, 2014 | Friday, January 17, 2014

Lehlohonolo Majoro's agent Tim Sukazi told Goal.Com that he is going to teach Majoro and others a lesson. [Read Full Story Here: - http://bit.ly/1dWLqxa]:

“Let me be honest about this whole thing once and for all. I was not aware that Majoro had signed a pre-contract with Pirates, actually this was done behind my back, but I will have to talk to the player and there could be legal consequences involved, I spoke to Majoro eleven times before I announced that we are talking to Ajax Cape Town, and four times yesterday (Thursday) while I was in a meeting to finalize the deal, because he was supposed to come and sign, but he didn’t pitch.” 

“Only to find out that he has already spoken to Pirates and signed a pre-contract with them without informing me, I can assure you that the Majoro saga is not over by a long shot. This is just the beginning of it. I am just waiting for the dust to settle, and then I will teach him and other soccer players a lesson.” 

“This has never been about my relationship with Pirates, because the player was given the chance to move to Pirates. Chiefs were willing to let him join Pirates at one stage and I was willing to facilitate the move to Pirates myself, but the player never said anything.” 

“However, knowing the kind of person Majoro is, I think he will succeed at Orlando Pirates. He’s a great player with great talent.” 
Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger