Headlines News :
Home » » I lost respect for Sports Minister Fikile Mbalula

I lost respect for Sports Minister Fikile Mbalula

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, January 22, 2014 | Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Sports Minister Fikile Mbalula you took away the respect I had for you, the remarks you uttered to the team (Bafana Bafana) showed that you not supposed to be a Minister, I heard some people saying you should be moved to another department and but I don’t think there is a department where a Minister has a right call people a bunch of useless losers.

I’m not sure if you have children but I doubt you would use such remarks to them when they kept on failing class.

You are Minister whose role is to create solutions not problems, you have trying to boost the morale of these players but now I doubt they be happy to represent the country in the next game because they will fear you repeating your remarks, those remarks will auto tune and will always be in their minds while they on the game.

Some of these guys are married, they are fathers, and even those that aren’t married don’t deserve to be labelled like that.

As a politician, it is possible that you walk away with it but you owe the nation an apology.

By Yethu Nto Ka Dorana
Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger