The Premier Soccer League (PSL) Disciplinary Committee met tonight, Tuesday, 26 November 2013.
The PSL Disciplinary Committee deliberated on the case involving Kaizer Chiefs player, Morgan Gould who had been charged with assaulting Bidvest Wits player, Getaneh Gibeto at the FNB Stadium, on 09 November 2013 in a match between Kaizer Chiefs and Bidvest Wits. Gould pleaded guilty to the charge.
The PSL DC handed the following sentence:
• Gould was suspended for two matches with immediate effect.
• The player was fined R100 000 of which R 50 000.00 was suspended for 12 months on condition that he is not found guilty of a similar offence.
• Gould must submit a written apology to Gibeto within seven days. The apology will be published on the League’s website.
• Gould was ordered to personally pay for the costs of the DC sitting
• Kaizer Chiefs must submit proof of payment of the club’s internal fine on the player within seven days.