Headlines News :
Home » » Love them or hate them – Bafana Bafana is our team!

Love them or hate them – Bafana Bafana is our team!

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 | Wednesday, September 04, 2013

The pain of being a soccer fan is that we are able to see beyond the gloom and doom: it is the passion and love for the game that makes us belief even when our teams are at the lowest.

Those who are the masters of this beautiful game often tell us that football is scientific, and success in it is achieved through preparation.

 It is however the unpredictability of football that gives us the hope even when the inevitable is imminent. As a proud glamour fan, I am more than willing to listen to Gordon Igesund’s call of unity behind the national team.

When I see green and yellow, I see no Kaizer Chiefs; I see no Orlando Pirates; I see no Platinum Stars; I see no Mamelodi Sundowns; I see no SuperSport United; I see no over-seas based players, instead I see a group of players who are trying their best to do well for the country.

They may not come at the price of Gareth Bale but in our hearts, they are priceless. Whether we like or not, Bafana Bafana has a date with Botswana and if the Gods of football do favors every man who lives on the land, why not us?

By Paul Paulosi
Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger