Headlines News :
Home » » Kaizer Chiefs part ways with Jimmy Tau

Kaizer Chiefs part ways with Jimmy Tau

Written By Unknown on Thursday, June 6, 2013 | Thursday, June 06, 2013

Kaizer Chiefs website has revealed that they’ve parted ways with their former captain Jimmy Tau.

On the Kaizer Chiefs website (www.kaizerchiefs.comTau said;  “After meeting the Club’s Football Manager, Bobby Motaung this morning together with my Business Manager; One would like to bid the millions of Kaizer Chiefs supporters farewell, this is after a long discussion where he broke the news that I will not be featuring in the Coach’s plans in the upcoming season.

“I would like to take this opportunity to thank the Executive Chairman, Kaizer Motaung for affording me an opportunity to be part of this Club. Also the Club’s Football Manager (Bobby Motaung) for his support during my career at the Club, my teammates, cleaning staff and general staff members.

“As I bid the Amakhosi faithful goodbye I want to thank them for supporting me during rough times and injury period at Kaizer Chiefs. I will forever be grateful for having been part of the family.

“To the Technical Team I would like to officially congratulate them for the job well done and wish them all the best in the next season and beyond. To my colleague and current captain of the Club, Itumeleng Khune, I wish him all the best in the role I was once given honour to play.

“To my family, members of the media and friends; thank you for being there for me all these years."
Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger