Headlines News :
Home » » I miss the Telkom Charity Cup

I miss the Telkom Charity Cup

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 | Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I used to watch the Telkom Charity Cup games at a local bottle store in my community. I would do all the home duties I should be doing on Saturday at my home on Friday after school so to be free on Saturday.

Sometimes they would order us to pay R1.00 as an entrance fee to watch; I made sure to hustle for it to make sure to afford entrance fee.

The saddest part was only when my team was to play at 10am and be knocked out... and the team I hate goes on to win at 12h00 to make it to the final.

I would angrily head home without watching the final. I miss the rivalry with my High School soccer fans. The game was emotional then, now the rivalry is only on Facebook... not that touching.

Telkom Charity Cup!!!

By Zamile Educated-Thug Selepe

Twitter: @diskioff [www.twitter.com/diskioff]

If you want to be a Guest Writer via Diskioff please send your article/s to diskioff@gmail.com - subject ‘Guest Writer’.
Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger