Headlines News :
Home » » Diskibabe Jetting Off To Success

Diskibabe Jetting Off To Success

Written By Unknown on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 | Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Diskioff: So Nonkululeko, we hear you have been chosen to go to the state and represent your country as an aspiring Model and Actor at the ARTS, do you mind sharing with us what exactly this is about?
Nonkululeko China Williams: I was fortunate to audition for Kim Myers who is an international Talent Scout on the 27th of October 2012. I formerly got invited to be part of a selective group of talented young South Africans that will represent the country on an international stage. I will be performing in Florida USA June this year 2013. Agencies represented at the showcase include ABC, VH1, Walt Disney, Sony BMG, Elite models, Capital records. I am yet to have my dream fulfilled as an aspiring model and actor.

Wow that sounds great, what does ARTS stand for?
It sure is incredible and I’m looking forward to such a great experience of a lifetime, ARTS stands for (APPLAUSE RISING TALENT SEARCH).

How did you meet Kim Myers?
I met Kim through my agency; Just You Artist and Model Management which is based in Johannesburg Rivonia, and it’s owned by Elsubie De Lange. She formed a relationship with Kim Myers and this has surely created opportunities for us aspiring Artists and this has shown that nothing is impossible. I am forever grateful to Elsubie.

You are one of our diski babes and this makes us so happy for you, can we trust that you will never forget us as your family and as one of our babes?
(Laughing)… Don’t worry you can have confidence in me, you guys are my family. I love my team and I will forever be devoted because I am from Royalty. I am jetting off to embody not only myself but my country and you as my team are part of my country too. Home is where the heart is, and I intend on wearing my jersey with pride.

So are you ready and packed to jet off?
Yes I have packed and ready as ever for the journey of my life. I must say that I wish I was leaving earlier then June, I cannot wait.

Are you funding yourself for the trip or are you being sponsored? If you funding yourself how far are you with the preparations?
I am paying for the trip myself, I have sent out letters though for sponsorships. The trip requires quite a lot of money but I am determined and I believe I will get enough money and sponsorship for my trip. I am a fighter and nothing is impossible.

How much do you need for the trip? And how much have you raised so far?
The trip costs R64 350 all inclusive of accommodation; flights; participation at the ARTS and professional photo-shoot by Michael Petry (international photographer; worked with America’s Next Top Model), I have been able to raise R40 000 thus far all thanks to my sponsors and people that have reached out to help me. I still hope to touch more people and kindly ask for their support.

How can sponsors get hold of you if they want to help sponsor with the trip?
They can contact me on my cell phone number, 0796316363; also by email on chinese@webmail.co.za - my banking details are: Nedbank, N Williams, Account number: 2340558204, Branch Code: 198765, Savings account.

Nonkululeko we are happy and proud of you and we wish you all the best, with sponsorships, the auditions and we wish you safe trip.



Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger