Headlines News :
Home » » Bafana will be ready for AFCON 2013

Bafana will be ready for AFCON 2013

Written By Unknown on Saturday, January 12, 2013 | Saturday, January 12, 2013

I see people's patience has worn out. I understand though. As Steve Komphela posits, football is a funny game as it's emotional yet requires rationale, and of course, it's very difficult to be rational while you're emotional.

I think we've improved on most of our weaknesses since the Poland game. Tonight's match, in my view, was approached with caution by both teams. What we need to remember is that Gordon Igesund can't go all out in warm-up games as he'd risk giving away the team’s basic tactical plan for the tourney. I still feel he has one or two trump-cards up his sleeve.

I doubt this is the performance we'll see on Saturday against Cape Verde. They'll be pumped up and Igesund sounds like he's done his homework on our opponents.

Tonight's performance wasn’t great; however I don't think we need to chop any heads off as yet. What I can say with certainty is that I can’t wait to see the starting eleven next week Saturday!

One nation, one goal!

Friendly: South Africa 0-0 Algeria
Date: 12 January 2013
Venue: Orlando Stadium

By Kabelo Mokgoebo
Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger