Headlines News :
Home » » I was impressed by Molomowandau Mathoho, Siyabonga Nkosi and Kingston Nkhatha

I was impressed by Molomowandau Mathoho, Siyabonga Nkosi and Kingston Nkhatha

Written By Unknown on Thursday, August 23, 2012 | Thursday, August 23, 2012

Tower my Tower (Molomowandau Mathoho)! What a player! The kid is worth all that drama, stresses, frustrations, waiting and etc... he is a huge investment!

Siyabonga Nkosi... I never doubted his ability but I've hope he can be used in an advanced possession as defence is not his strength, a role that was played by John ‘Shoes’ Moshoeu in 2004/05 to be exact.

You can see he's only good when we attack but when we are without the ball he's lost, we need to take out some load off Reneilwe ‘Yeye’ Letsholonyane.

Kingston Nkhatha.... I said when he signed that I didn't know him, I will only take what Khosis (who know him well) say about him, so far I’m impressed with his work rate, he still needs to improve though, he, together with some players are selfish.

Mr. Stuart Baxter Sir, keep proving me wrong, I hope by the end of the season I will be very big with these humble pies, big more than Benni McCarthy and Collins Mbesuma combined!

By Mteza Mapinda
Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger