Headlines News :
Home » » We salute you El Capitano

We salute you El Capitano

Written By Unknown on Friday, May 25, 2012 | Friday, May 25, 2012


Message from captain Lucky Lekgwathi: "I would personally like to thank all of you the Mighty Buccaneers supporters for all the support you have given us this season. Without YOU, we would have never achieved what we did this. From all of us, I would like to say THANK YOU!"

Thug: "We salute you too El Captain, I remember when you went about a season without a contract with our team possessing the likes of Lehlohonolo Seema as a captain ahead of you my nigger yet you had many depts to pay, had I had okapi by then, I think I would have done justice by stabbing the captain in your favour.

Please don’t say 'Thank you Chairman' when you are presented an award at Premier Soccer League offices because you are becoming predictable now.

Just kidding my friend, but thanks for making us happy as Orlando Pirates supporters - when last have you seen Lelo Mbele? Are you in speaking terms after that okapi incident?"

Thugacation

By Zamile Educated-Thug Selepe
Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger