Headlines News :
Home » » True LOVE for the TEAM

True LOVE for the TEAM

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, July 6, 2011 | Wednesday, July 06, 2011

It is with great honour and pleasure that I get this opportunity to liaise with our beloved team's management, in this case via the Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/kaizerchiefs). This opportunity can't be left unused more-so appreciated.

The fact I'd like to raise might create some questionable minds however I still stand by what I'm about to say. It should however be noted that the decision lies with the rightful owners of the team though ours is to play an importnat role when required to do so, mostly at the Stadium. We understand the commercialsm the team might be looking at as well. I guess this does not in any way affect the duties of the Supporters Relations, Marketing and/or Branding departments. The cards will still be issued as usual but with more supporters at the stadium this time around.

I feel we need to have an active PRO so that we can get back to our roots where we belong. Since the departure of our 2 active PRO's we never had one that was not only visible but vibey as well. You might be wondering why I am saying this. If you come to think about all these, you'll realise that after Mr. Putco Mafani we never had any replacement expect of course Jeff who tried to emulate him (may his soul rest in peace). All came but no-one was even closer to the entertaining, creative and encouraging Putco Mafani.

Why am I stressing or suggecting Putco? It's for simple reasons that his presence is not only felt by the supporters but the palyers as well. He turns the stadium into a one-sided-looking-political-rally where all present become active and find their seats itchy ehnce the active participation of all in the stadium. I don't have to stress more since you know what he is exactly capable of doing.

At times business decisions will have to be taken and we will have to swallow our pride where possible. Remember what he said when left over 5 years ago? 'Chiefs will never be the same without Pucto Mafani'. I'm afraid to say that what he said is/was true lookign at the current crop of 'PRO's' we have/had at our disposal.

I still believe we could have avoided losing to the minows had he being around. Teams are no longer afraid of us, just ask yourself why! Hey don't misundestand us, we do love the team toooo much. As for me, I go crazy when I think abouth this team, it's like my home away from home.

In a nutshell, just bring back PUTCO 'Ke Monate' MAFANI. He is the only one to turn the team around in terms of support. We can't fail until we try.

AMAKHOSI-4-LIFE.
Philly Sebola
Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger