Headlines News :
Home » » The Reds waya waya!

The Reds waya waya!

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 | Wednesday, May 04, 2011

The passionate family about soccer!

The team was founded in December 2008. In their opening game, they were crowned runner's up of the top 8 tournament in Sekhung village, Senwabarwana, in Limpopo province. The team played their first game with a borrowed kit from another team.

MOSIMA UNITED FC
Back row: (from left to right) Kgabo Kgare (CM), Norman Mapaya (RB), Aubrey Meso (striker), Tlou Kgare (Goalkeeper), Martins Seepa (Goalkeeper), George (LW), Molatelo Mapaya (CM), Motlatso Kgare (RW) and Alex Kgare (LB).

Front row: (from left to right) Chris (CD) and Molatelo Maapola (LW), Vincent Kgare (Striker), Rubza Mohale (striker), Teenage Maapola (CM) and Pepper Kgare (RB).

The team was named after the players grandmother; Mosima Anna Mapaya… the team plays during holidays since most of the players are staying in Gauteng and Limpopo province.

Players keep themselves fit by training and participating in the teams around their provinces.

After their successful first tournament on the 13th Decemmber 2008, the players gathered together and purchased a soccer kit of their own.

Unfortunately for the team, they lost in the first game of the tournament in Letswatla Village during Easter holidays…

“The Reds waya waya”

By Rubza Bullet Mohale
Share this post :

+ comments + 6 comments

Anonymous
May 4, 2011 at 5:49 PM

mohale this is development and i salute you. if i can donate something let me know. that is how diski grew, our timers took their last penny and made sure we also hadloaf brown , chips, achaar and sweet aide at the games away from home. it behooves us to do the same.

Kombers Blanket

Anonymous
May 6, 2011 at 4:44 AM

Mr.Blanket you are free to do that..u cn contact me on 0723881698 and take it from there

Anonymous
May 6, 2011 at 6:06 AM

Mr. Blanket you are free to do that. u can contact me on 0723881698 or invite me on facebook

Rubza Bullet Mohale

Anonymous
May 6, 2011 at 6:52 AM

i got you mohale, i will get back to you since i have your contacts dont loose hope. everything will be verified its a small world and i will keep my word. thanks for this medium that connects us to the needy.

Kombers Blanket ka Ngubo

Anonymous
May 8, 2011 at 4:32 PM

Mohale I cannot help we are on very vast time frame at the moment. I called you twice and you hang up on me. I knew you were sleep and was going to leave a message. When you are awake I am asleep so keep in mind I could be the one hanging up. It takes too much money too much money to call a person on their cell phone when you are overseas. I guess you did not know and will give you chance to shape up. I could also post you my phone number and lets see how much your cellphone bill will cost you. You were pleading for help and you will never know when, where, how or whom it comes and goes. I could also say keep on sleeping. Luck makes no appointments. You posted a few messages and I was paying attention and having the cybercops google your engines to verify authenticity.

Kombers Blanket

Anonymous
May 9, 2011 at 2:05 AM

My bad Kombers, i was busy with something sorry for that. I saw a private call and it never crossed my mind that it can be an important call...sorry for that man..try again or you can give me your digits

Post a Comment
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger