Headlines News :
Home » » Coach please believe in yourself

Coach please believe in yourself

Written By Unknown on Thursday, May 12, 2011 | Thursday, May 12, 2011

I am a Bloemfontein Celtic fan, I love my club but I am a bit worried: In the first half of the season. It was clear that Celtic can chase for the title but it lacked depth. They played, but three to four injuries would set them off completely.

During the window period our coach (Clinton Larsen) didn’t beef up the squad, I was wondering what’s wrong with this guy, before Celtic didn't had a good sponsor but now?

Not complaining though. During one of the interview, in January, I heard him saying at least if he can challenge for the top five, I was sitting there thinking WHAT - you are in a position to chase for the title and you target top five, what’s up?

And then we drew some matches at Seisa Ramabodu that even today I still wonder why did we actually drew them. Bidvest Wits, Maritzburg United and etc.

You can clearly see the man doesn't wanna chase for the title... aowa bazalwana! My coach suffers from inferiority complex, the man can do it. He just needs to believe, we believe in him. He just needs to believe in himself.

By Sam Adams
Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger