Headlines News :
Home » » Pirates owe its fans

Pirates owe its fans

Written By Unknown on Thursday, November 27, 2008 | Thursday, November 27, 2008

Let me firstly make this point clear. I am Baile and I would like to make it clear that I am not Bayile nor related to him in anyway. I further want to make it clear that I do not believe Chiefs would win the league, given the material (players) they have, unless they dig deep into their pockets come the January open window.

Well what a disappointing game in Pretoria last night. I really went there to fully support the Pretoria team, on the day. But the real reason I went there was to see the Teko Magic. Well for all those who came with hopes like mine, the night turned to be just one of those days. I have said this before and I will say it again, Pirates needs to stop being a one man team.

It was first Vilakazi, the traitor. Everything had to depend on his form on the day, and if He was not playing the whole Pirates team would not play. Now it’s Teko, and the next thing we would be crying that Teko faded towards the end of the season. Players get fatigue and Teko is no exception. Well the injury to Terminator could not have come at the worst time, I really wish him a speedy recovery, and we miss his Excellency in the field of play.

I really miss the Class of '95 at Pirates, what a team. They played as a collective and they were playing like they were the real ghosts. They were prepared to die on the field with their boots on. No wonder this current team has the star on their jersey.

Sundowns were not at their best, but they really contained Teko Modise, and as a result Pirates had no answer to that. Having said all that, they played well, like a team that is willing to win some silverware this season, and they should, for all the fans that filled Super Stadium last night, if not for themselves. This team really owe it to their supporters to bring some silverware to Orlando, and soon.

Baile (Diski2010 manager)
baile.diskioff@gmail.com
Share this post :

+ comments + 1 comments

Anonymous
November 27, 2008 at 6:43 AM

Pirates will win the league

Post a Comment
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger