Headlines News :
Home » » Everything is a mess manje

Everything is a mess manje

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, November 19, 2008 | Wednesday, November 19, 2008

You've said it better my boeta. Our grounds are growing trees, kids drink as if they get paid to do it, and they smoke cannabis. I was surprised when I went to my home town Burgersfort, some kids called me with a nickname that I hated when I was growing up there, hehehe!

Everything is a mess manje, but they are still few who know what they want in life. Taverns never closes, 24/7 my broer. Hehehe, you played idiski (Mr. Baile) and you didn’t even make it to your senior team in your village? Wow!

I played for the senior team when I was 14 years old, I was thin and the youngest and they used to call me “9 inch spikiri”, hehehe. I’ve grown with the team, I still play and infact any team can sign me if they know what talent is.

I lost interest of following my dreams of playing professional diski when I was robbed of my chance to play professional. It was in Mamelodi for Mamelodi Juventus, in 2001 for Vodacom League. I got angry by the system they used to select players because they knew their parents, and then I noticed that I was chasing the birds and it was better to chase education. I’m still lethal and still looking for a team, hehehe.

by Anonymous….
Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger