Headlines News :
Home » » Moloto must stay with Brazilians

Moloto must stay with Brazilians

Written By Unknown on Thursday, October 23, 2008 | Thursday, October 23, 2008

Halala! I say Trott Moloto must stay with Mamelodi Sundonws. 3-0 over Amazulu, even though they showed mediocre performance I still believe we can win the Absa Premier League and conquer the world. I won’t say anything about the Telkom Knockout Cup manje. I have a special message for the readers of DISKIOFF. OR big ups to Mr. Collins Mbesuma for scoring his first goal in the league. The dry season is over for my man. I see Mbesuma becoming one of the top scorers in the league. So my fellow Brazilians supporters I say… “Europe here we come”...

by Mfolo
Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger