Headlines News :
Home » » I’m an Arsenal supporter until further notice [sorry to my Amakhosi brothers]

I’m an Arsenal supporter until further notice [sorry to my Amakhosi brothers]

Written By Unknown on Monday, October 20, 2008 | Monday, October 20, 2008

Hey Proffesor out of all scores; they decided to lose by 4-1??? WHY MARA, WHY? We are a laughing stock to Mamelodi Sundowns fans!!! They warned us about Golden Arrows, but we were busy telling them that we are not them, so what happened??? We got a hiding… eish madoda!!! I blame Kaizer Motaung for being stingy; we rely on José Torrealba only, if he gets injured or out of form, then what is gonna happen??? I can’t take this anymore, I’d rather be a fan of Serena Williams rather be a Kaizer Chiefs fan. As from now I’m an Arsenal supporter until further notice, I will only go back to Amakhosi when they win 2 games in a row!!!

by Size13
Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger