Headlines News :
Home » » I didn’t win the lotto, but Celtic did

I didn’t win the lotto, but Celtic did

Written By Unknown on Monday, October 20, 2008 | Monday, October 20, 2008

What a WONDERFUL weekend I had at home by myself – I don’t regret it at all. Amakhosikazi lost 4-1 to Golden Arrows. I’m still stunned actually… I hope uPeter my Chiefs friend will read the BLOG today! Shapa Arrows Shapa! Anyway back to the GAME of the weekend… “Chesa-Mpama! Are you ready? Chesa Mpama!” Ntate I’m happy that I decided to watch Bloemfontein Cetlic’s game against Santos than going to the movies. Bafana ba ko Bloem scored their first ever five goals in a Cup Competition. This reminded me of that Sinyaka song “Chesa Mpama” from DJ Walker’s album. My volume was UP after the game – my neighbors maybe thought that I won the lotto... nope ntate, my team Celtic won the GAME! I was expecting a win, but not 5-0 especially against a tough Santos team. This was the team who were also tip to win the league this season after their great performance last season. I must say to the guys well done... and thanks for bringing back a smile to me. I’m forever a Celtic supporter!!!

by Tshepo
Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger