Headlines News :
Home » » An open letter to Robin van Persie

An open letter to Robin van Persie

Written By Unknown on Monday, July 2, 2012 | Monday, July 02, 2012

Dear Robin van Persie,

Let me start by saying how much I admire your skill and everything you do for Arsenal. I especially enjoyed the three goals you scored against those Chelsea plonkers. In fact, admire is not a strong enough word.

Is there a word to adequately describe how excited I get every time you set foot on the pitch? I highly doubt it. And even if there was a word, it’d probably require parental consent and a drop cloth.

I’d also like to thank you for remaining uninjured so far this season. If you were to find yourself unable to play for some reason, there’s a pretty good chance it would result in several mass suicides and at least three city bombings. And this has got me thinking…

Now most fans would take this opportunity to ask you for an autograph, or perhaps a signed t-shirt. But most fans are not as street savvy or dedicated as yours truly. As such, I would like to make only the tiniest of requests: a small amount of your sperm.

At this point normally, I imagine you’d be adding my name to a list of people not allowed within 100 yards of you, but hear me out. This is a purely practical request.

I like to think of the future and judging by the season you’re having, by the end of it, there’s a good chance your sperm could well be one of the most valuable liquids in the world, right after printer ink. As such, I could make a lot of money by selling it to the right people.

The promise of your bastards is too great an opportunity for the avid fan to miss out. Also, I’m fairly convinced I could sell your swimmers during the transfer window for more than most of the players themselves will go for. Worst case scenario, I’m fairly certain I could have fertility clinics lining up for hours to get hold of your goods.

Whilst I do find you very attractive with your fantastic Dutch hair and your miraculous left foot, I admire your commitment to your family and would never disturb that.

I would simply like the opportunity to ensure that your talent lives on in the form of several hundred illegitimate children.

Your biggest fan
Shelley J. Pembroke


Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger