Headlines News :
Home » » Letter to Onyekachi Okonkwo

Letter to Onyekachi Okonkwo

Written By Unknown on Thursday, June 28, 2012 | Thursday, June 28, 2012

Dear Tico,

Wow my eyes floated with a tear from the moment I learned you rejoined the record setters rich Orlando Pirates Football Club.

I wrote a list of my Top 5 special imported players to ever join The Buccaneers with a pencil but when it comes to your name, I used a permanent ink hence although you had a tongue lash towards the standard our Premier Soccer League, I had no guts to mess up the list but now that you are back home after leaving us Bitterly with critics, I open welcome you.

You possess a character which symbolises my favorite people in life like Mario Balotelli as you are said to be arrogant, disrespectful, aggressive but let someone remind me, which hero in life was the softest with butterfingers?

The problem with us is that we hate being told the truth in our own yard and I got to quote you, "South African players are spoiled"...where is Rene Richards, Lucky Maselesele, Sipho Nunenz, Tso Vilakazi? You were right man...

Now I urge you to utilise that experience you earned overseas to continue where you left off for Pirates as you left us one Step away from the CAF Champions League title under Milutin Sredojevic who succeeded the Greatest Papic.

I just told Chansa that he should know that no team in the world guarantees anybody game time if the player is not pushing himself hard enough which let to him being released but of all those teams, in the exception of Kaizer Chiefs and Bernard Parker so I urge you to work hard.

Unlike then when we only had Lucky Lekgwathi, we now have Benson Mhlongo in the position of his gun, Andile Jali and Benni McCarthy with their attitude so we are already covered in terms of problems so please just bring your soccer skills because we don’t need that attitude anymore.

We need a second star dude, help us claim it.

By Zamile Educated-Thug Selepe
Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger