Headlines News :
Home » » Vermezovic must use my line-up if he wants to win the league

Vermezovic must use my line-up if he wants to win the league

Written By Unknown on Monday, March 19, 2012 | Monday, March 19, 2012


Why are people busy asking for Sthembiso Ngcobo when he is injured?? But I saw this loss on Friday and the confirmation when I saw the starting line up, the Soweto derby is no place for 'youngsters'. We can blame all the players but Vladimir Vermezovic should shoulder the blame.

We had players who would've won us that match, Orlando Pirates is weak, but our coach is pathetic!! Let me remind him of a starting line up I gave him...

1. Itumeleng Khune
2. Jimmy Tau
3. Zhaimu Jambo
4. Lincoln Zvasiya
5. Dominic Isaacs
6. Willard Katsande
7. Lucky Baloyi
8. Josta Dladla
9. Bernard Parker
10. Lehlohonolo Majoro
11. Siphiwe Tshabalala

Subs: Arthur Bartman, Tefo Mashamaite, Tinashe Nengomashe, Abia Nale, Mandla Masango, Kaizer Motaung Jnr and Abbas Amidu!! Until Vermezovic uses this team, we will never win the Premier Soccer League, and I want someone to quote me in May!!!

By Bongani Shezi
Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger