Headlines News :
Home » » I don’t understand SuperSport - "El Classico - Real Madrid vs Barcelona"?

I don’t understand SuperSport - "El Classico - Real Madrid vs Barcelona"?

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, January 18, 2012 | Wednesday, January 18, 2012


I honestly don't understand the mentality and planning of SuperSport games. A game like Real Madrid vs Barcelona (El Classico) has to be shown; there is no reason that this game cannot be viewed. This happened the last 2 months ago when the Celtic vs Rangers game wasn't shown.

This is an utter disgrace and shows the lack of respect towards customers, I don't blame people for swearing and being abusive on this page (www.facebook.com/SuperSportFootball).

If for some reason a game cannot be aired then at least inform consumers so that other arrangements could be made.

Do you know what I will never understand? SuperSport won't show the game but just watch and see how this Facebook page (www.facebook.com/SuperSportFootball) will inform us on the latest score updates.

From me I have on thing to say – SUPERSPORT IS CRAP!!!!! WASTE OF MONEY!!!!

By Moe Mall 
Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger