Headlines News :
Home » » Debate: Is this the Sundowns style you know?

Debate: Is this the Sundowns style you know?

Written By Unknown on Tuesday, November 1, 2011 | Tuesday, November 01, 2011


WORDS FROM THE COACH - Mr. Johan Neeskens said during post match (Mamelodi Sundowns 5-1 Black Leopards) interview that he tried to use different combinations of strikers and it worked for him. Though little worried about the 1 goal conceded due to a poor pass, but was happy with the overall performance of the team. He said it is good to see different strikers scoring.

Dumolwakhe Mbobo
Love my coach. He has brought back our style. The Sundowns style. Put the ball on the ground, pass it to a teammate without rushing things, and change pace when you get to the last third of the opposition's field.

Collen Verille Mothibi
To be honest our defenders I give the 80 percent for Sunday as for midfielders we generated the whole game as for strikers its great to see them scoring goals well done to them.

Thabo Senyolo
I'm happy to more of our development players played. I wish he can continue playing them. Giving them more game time.

Onke Socikwa
This coach is mad!!! The way Sundowns is playing isn’t pleasing, lucky we played a struggling otherwise Kaizer Chiefs and the rest of other teams will demolish us… I’m convinced that our coach is not good.

Thulani Thulover Letsoalo
Yea Johan I really love your combination boys really played well!!!I'm so happy just continue that way let us not try many thing at the same time but stick to one thing and see we're it will take us!!! Well done my coach, lets start where we left off on our coming fixture.

Mungoni Manzini Masandawana
I was at the stadium I'm happy with the performance I'm just not happy with our right back the boy lacks experience.

David Bongani Ndlovu
@ Onke... I guess you never played football before. By the way domination of the game doesn't win a game of football, scoring goals does. I guess our boys did exactly what we wanted, a win...

Pule Molefe
Aw Masandawana I see problems when we meet other league contenders. We are not solid in the back. We don’t have the destroyer in the middle of the park. Teko Modise is an average play… we want Papi Zothwane in his place; Richard 707 Henyekane must replace Mabhuti Khanyeza. Finish and klaar.

Maseko Duda
Sometimes I hate to compare the players especially after such a splendid collective performance. But I cannot hold my comment that Surprise’s tactical awareness is at a higher level. He is not scare in his passes. It does not matter whether it's short pass or long one. He reminds me of Ronaldinho.

Madnarl Thantshi
@ Maseko Duda, you know about soccer choma, Moriri is one of the players u can’t easily find like Xavi, Ronaldihno or Mondric. Ask Gordon Igesund about this players otherwise coach try to rest Method coz he losses concentration at é last minutes...

Simon Malinga
I agree with Pule Molefe 100% what he said Richard Henyekane must take Mabhuti Khanyeza place in the packing order and Moriri is not a natural defender.

Buhlebuyeza Mavestar Ngubonene
Guys let us leave the coach and do his job. What we can do is to give him support please don’t say he must play this player instead of this one. He knows what he is doing, he has certificate for his job and lastly what you may know is that a player get game time when he does well at training and that is a secret because some of our supporters don’t know that. Also what you may know is that a coach has his players that he likes and that is life… we can not change that.
Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger